Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am new to these forums, being a Canam owner, but I have an oppourtunity to purchase a Polaris or two and was wondering if it was as good of a deal as I think.

2006 Sportsman 500 $3200 cdn
2007 Sportsman 500 $3500 cdn

Also any info about these machines, quirks, ups or downs, would be appreciated. I currently ride a 08 Outlander 800 but was looking at these for the wife and kid (shes 17).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Hey welcome to the board!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up buying the 2006, which turned out to be a 2005:screams:. It is in pretty good shape with 1800 kms on it so 1200 miles. Price also changed, but in my favour:headbang:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a few quads one being new the 550 xp and one being a 450 sportsman with winch, racks, bumpers, back rest all the options for 4k. It only had 35 miles on it and was riden by a handicapped young man. I took it straight to the shop after purchase and they said it was brand new and would have cost around 11k new with all the options etc. I think the one for 3500 would be a good deal if it has a lot of options on it or accessories rather but I do not know much. I do know the NADA says they are retailed at 3700.

·
Banned
9 Posts
There built pretty dang good to ... thats a good deal .... I was thinking of buying it and I dont even have a kid ti ride it lmaooo ...

Trade you for my brand new ATLAS 8>þ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts