Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my 2013 Sportsman 550 EPS, the gas gage reads full for several miles and eventually drops to 3/4 or lower. -- Dealer says "No Problem" and Polaris support says see dealer. -- Is this normal for this machine ?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Mine reads odd at topped off to 3/4 and then fine after. Its been that way from day one, i ignore it and have had no problems.

Bruce sorry about your penis:supergay::supergay: lmao

·
Registered
164 Posts
It is normal. say I may go 40 miles with only 2 segments gone. But yet takes a tad over 3 gallons. With 3 segments left. I asked dealer and concurred normal. Still not happy we took mine empty to fuel center and filled a gallon and stop. Ck guage go another gallon and so on till full. So he had a new one he just sold. Went and filled. Exactly the same. You will get used to it. Yes I wish it was better.

Bruce ditto that on your Penis. Rotflmao.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Mine seems right on at about 1 gallon per segment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is normal. say I may go 40 miles with only 2 segments gone. But yet takes a tad over 3 gallons. With 3 segments left. I asked dealer and concurred normal. Still not happy we took mine empty to fuel center and filled a gallon and stop. Ck guage go another gallon and so on till full. So he had a new one he just sold. Went and filled. Exactly the same. You will get used to it. Yes I wish it was better.

Bruce ditto that on your Penis. Rotflmao.
I guess as long as it will not let me run out of gas, due to a false reading on the low end, I'll be fine. -- I also do not like it. -- Thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts