Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 570 didn't start yesterday. I pulled the plug and it looked fine. About a week ago when I started this machine it ran rough for the first 10-15 seconds and then was fine and then yesterday nothing I could not get to start.

I ended up taking it to the dealer (Ball Equipment in Richmond MI)

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Let us know what you find out

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Amen!

·
Registered
10 Posts
When mine did that was the shift sensor. Well not sure about the rough running my brother was using it when it wouldn't start.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Maybe a bad spark plug?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
In for the result. Friend of mine haas a 570 RZR that is less than a year old, will very low Compression, with a no start condition. Seems the valves needed to be adjusted. Hope its something simple!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Hope its something simple. but not to simple... You did verify that the kill switch wasn't on, right?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yes. I checked the kill switch it was in the run position I flipped it on and off a few times to check it and still no start . Made sure the brake was engaged before starting. I checked the air filter it was spotless.

Day 2: I have not yet heard back from the dealer.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had been cranking on it for a while bore I took the video. On the gauge cluster it showed LO 10.8V. So it was a bit weak because it hasn't been run and I cranked it over quite a bit.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I checked all my fuses before loading it up on the trailer and none of them were burnt up.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
probably just me being used to old school tech, but what were the numbers flashing up on the screen during the engine turning over? RPM?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well Day 3. I have yet to hear from the dealer. If by the end of the week I dont hear any thing I will call them up. I am not sure if no news is good news in this case. I am still hoping for the best.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
squeeky wheel gets the grease. if you're not bothering them then they may keep pushing it back. I'd call them.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts