Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 570 EFI. The power steering stops working, but when I turn off the machine and crank it back up it will start back working. Any body else had this problem?

·
Premium Member
12,077 Posts
I would check the connections to the EPS unit make sure they aren't corroded or wet.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Polaris power steering is crap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2015 570 EFI. The power steering stops working, but when I turn off the machine and crank it back up it will start back working. Any body else had this problem?
mine will sometimes do it if i start the quad too fast after turning the key on. i try to let it sit for a second after turning the key on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2019 midsize polaris ranger and the power steering light and eng light comes on stays on for along time..Ive had it in 4 times and they cant figure whats wrong

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2019 midsize polaris ranger and the power steering light and eng light comes on stays on for along time..Ive had it in 4 times and they cant figure whats wrong
i have had all kinds of problems with my power steering, also blowing the regulator, i went threw intire electrical, i added a second battery inline, that cured a lot of starting issues, but power steering comes an goes still, but 1/2 from what it was

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hello I have a 2015 Polaris 575 and I occasionally have a power stering problem. My question is have you solved your problem. I am from Quebec Canada Thank you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello I have a 2015 Polaris 575 and I occasionally have a power stering problem. My question is have you solved your problem. I am from Quebec Canada Thank you
I think so. Had too remove ecm and clean all contacts. They had corrosion on all. Seams to be doing fine now so far so good.ecm is hard to get to,was easier to remove than take all plastic off.Cleaned contacts on power steering unit as well. Contacts were starting to have corrosion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you very much ..... I will take the time to check the contacts on the ECM as well as the connectors on the Power Stering. I will come back with the state of the connectors.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
4,464 Posts
Check your battery and charging system also, PS is very voltage sensitive.

·
Premium Member
12,077 Posts
Did you ever find out a solution? I have had mine in at the dealer 5 times now. Still no fix.
Guy hasn't been around in 3yrs better to start your own thread about your particular issues and experiences!!!

Reactions: ggoblue

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you ever find out a solution? I have had mine in at the dealer 5 times now. Still no fix.
Hello.......I went to the dealership for this problem. He erased all existing codes for power stering. I had cleaned the speed sensor back to the right. Power stering has been going well since then. The dealer told me to let him know if the problem recurred and that he would contact the Polaris company for more details. I have to check if the problem comes back if the speedometer is stopped or any other information.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts