Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have discomfort with the placement of the throttle? I'm somewhat new to ATVs and working on them.i owned a 2012 sportsman 500 previously. I notice the 570 throttle seems to be angled down and actually hurts my wrist after several hours riding. Can this just be readjusted to a more comfortable position for me?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes it can be adjusted. Loosen the bolts under the housing and twist it until ya get it where ya like it. Re-tighten bolts and go

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes like I said, I just adjusted mine. Just loosen the bolts, think they are torx, and you can rotate the housing to where the thumb control is comfortable

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have acerbis ATV handguards that mount in the bar ends so mine wasn't affected

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Nothing wrong with asking questions if you do not know. The only dumb question is the one not ask then something gets torn up. Feel free to ask anythng somebody will have an answer.

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I added one of these to my 550 to keep the wife happy.

It might help on your 570 as well.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well........

A lake house would be rockin ! Ever since I got my boat last spring I've been checking out homes on Lake George were I boat. They're very pricey though. Still working on that part. Check it out. Nice, eh ?

Sail a pirate ship outta this bay,,,,, go pillage the village. Hehehe.

Shut your scuppers and prepare to be boarded !

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts