Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I was looking for a aftermarket plow for my 570. Does anyone have one and what make/model do you have? Price? I wanted to get the warn pro vantage but they haven't made a mount for the 570. Also the polaris plow looks nice but I have a hard Time spending $750 for something I could get for 450.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the pro glacier plow from polaris real easy on and off to go ride.. I wouldn't buy the quad if they didn't deal on the winch and plow..

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
772 Posts
I really like my Warn pro vantage. Call them maybe the 550 mount will work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called warn and they told me the 550 wont work and they are in the process of making the mount for it 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I have a glacier 3 plow, got it with my atv. wekl worth the few extra dollars. It is a hybrid mount tbat mounts mid and front, very strong.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just put a Denali 54" on my 700 X2 - along with a new Viper Elite winch from MotoAlliance (Moto Alliance) - I also got the "plow rope/strap" and am glad that I did since it works really nice.

The whole plow project took about 3 hours and only involved drilling two holes - the winch took a while longer (running wires, etc) but I am really happy with the price I paid and the fit/finish/function that I got out of the deal.

One thing I have learned on winches: Make sure that the braking system is really good - only get a dual braking system for use with a plow. Stops when you want it to and doesn't move.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Will you take a pic of the bracket where your winch hook clips to the plow?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi antoniodef:

Bear with me (as a newby) but I cannot figure out how to get a picture to post! Do you know if there is a thread that covers this or could you give me a few simple instructions? Do I need to post to Google Docs first or something?
Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts

First try at posting a photo here...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went with the American eagle front plow from atvstuperstore. Ordered it yesterday. I'll post pics when it comes and when I mount it.

·
Registered
15 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts