Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 570 2015 when warm after a hour of riding starts missing cant hardly go up a grade try feathering the gas backfires almost dies out idles fine,1200 rpm , no codes, replaced muffler, plug, battery, clean out gas tank nothing in it, no gas leaks , any help would be appreciated iam on a island and no dealer with in 100,s of miles

·
Registered
37 Posts
my 570 2015 when warm after a hour of riding starts missing cant hardly go up a grade try feathering the gas backfires almost dies out idles fine,1200 rpm , no codes, replaced muffler, plug, battery, clean out gas tank nothing in it, no gas leaks , any help would be appreciated iam on a island and no dealer with in 100,s of miles
Are you running through water?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never run through water, maybe three years ago once, a service mgr from the tri cities thought it might be a valve adjustment needed?500 hours plus or minus on the bike never adjusted the valves since it doesn't through a code,its hard to find,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you test the fuel pump in the shop with a pressure gage? if I replace it buy the whole tank and pump or just the pump?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from partzilla it show that number for 169 claims oe replacement you usually get what you pay for but that seems like quite a spread?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
iam guessing if I check pressure at cold it will be fine as problem occurs when after a hour of riding and its hot does that sound right?

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
iam guessing if I check pressure at cold it will be fine as problem occurs when after a hour of riding and its hot does that sound right?
In your case a cold check and a hot check might be in order

The difference in price does sound 'too good to be true' - my cost from Polaris is $338.21 - if the Partzilla part is OEM, I will start buying from them, but I suspect it is a $20 Chinese counterfeit - if I had an immediate need for a fuel pump, I would order it from them just to compare it to the OEM and test it for quality

1 - 11 of 11 Posts