Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the front springs on the touring 570 the same as the regular 570? Online the highlifter say they are not for the X2 or touring models.

Sent from my dumb smart phone...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Curious about this myself...anybody?

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
It's weird because parts lists for the 570 list the front AND rear springs as the same part # (respectively) for the touring and regular models.

I was always under the impression that the tourings and x2 had a different rear spring :thinking:

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
815 Posts
The rear springs on the tourings used to be different, I don't think they are anymore though. The whole way they are mounted is different on the 570 vs the older machines. Plus I have to have mine adjusted up at least 1 click all the time.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
The rear springs on the tourings used to be different, I don't think they are anymore though. The whole way they are mounted is different on the 570 vs the older machines. Plus I have to have mine adjusted up at least 1 click all the time.

This would correlate with what the parts lists are showing too. Based on that I'd say they are the same.

·
Registered
815 Posts
The rear shocks on the 570 are moved much more forward. Looking at pictures, I believe the whoe back half of the frame is different. Not much but a little. I wonder if they ditched the old shocks for new ones for a smoother ride when just 1 rider is on.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Those pictures tell more than 1000 words. Thanks for posting them. The shocks are much farther forward now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts