Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, new to Forum.

Hoping for info/suggestions with 2008 700 X2. Recently developed slight pull to the right. Raised both front tires, right front has more resistance when spinning by hand. Brake rotor is not hot after riding, tire pressure good on all four tires. Wheel bearings/Hilliard assembly? Quad has only 54 hours/325 miles ride time on good Northern Idaho Forest Service roads. Also, where can I purchase the original Polaris service manual, couldn't find it on the Polaris website.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board, I'll be in your neck of the woods in the Grangville ID area this month riding down some of the roads up there with the grandkids!

·
Registered
441 Posts
you can get a service manual from your local polaris dealer ...........

·
Registered
23 Posts
front wheel pulling

If air pressure in all 4 tires are equal it shouldn't be pulling unless you have other issues. Did you check to see if you have something stuck between the brake pads and the rotor? If you can also check to see if 1 of your front cv boots on the front axles aren't ripped. If you have a ripped boot this will cause this pulling because the bearing is being contaminated with mud and dirt making it hard for the wheel to turn. Look at your atv closely and let me know I will help as much as I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts