Polaris ATV Forum banner

** 8"/4" raked Backwoods Armor Lifted 850 xp**

7K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  807VikingMetal 
#1 ·
Finally got my bike back from John at Backwoods Armor and was able to ride it this past weekend at Mudstock. The lift and bike did great. I didnt have a single issue with anything! Bike has 25" of Ground Clearance.

See less See more
#3 ·
What are you running for axles and how do they hold up?

#8 ·
#11 ·
Love the new setup. Do you know how much they are going to charge for the kit? Why did you go back to your 31" outlaws over the 32" gorillas or your 34" terms? You switch out your stuff so much its hard to keep up with what's new lol.

#12 ·
haha! I do switch it up a lot BUT to answer your first question this kit with Gorilla axles will run you around $3200. He will also sell it with Cobra axles but I'm not sure on a price. It should be a good bit cheaper with those.

I prefer the 31x11 outlaws over the 32" backs. I shed 19lb of total tire weight by switching to these. The outlaws ride better and have a better paddle affect than the backs do.

#13 ·
How much do the 31s weigh? My 29.5s weigh 50+ each.

#15 ·
That is light. My terms are way to heavy even with my clutching in the thick muck it really makes my 850 work hard.

#16 ·
Looks sweet, hardly need snorkels with that much lift :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.