Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's an awesome video, great riding and my hat's off to the cameraman!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sweet vid! What are you using on your plastics? The muddy water just rolls off and it looks like you were never in it.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Nice video, but it looked like there was a perfectly good trail right next to the mud hole!

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
sorry to ask more questions about it, but i really need to clean the hell out of the bike, then sray this on, and as long as i maintain coverage the bike should clean easily? and this will leave a slight "shine" on the bike as well?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Wondering where you guys went, had not seen very many of your video's being posted this summer, another sweet ride and the new lift looks Bad Ass!!! Did you have to get longer axles this time around too? Also I see you went back to Outlaws, did you not like the Terms?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can not see the video in germany because our GEMA said that there are no rights for the music!
:damnit:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry to ask more questions about it, but i really need to clean the hell out of the bike, then sray this on, and as long as i maintain coverage the bike should clean easily? and this will leave a slight "shine" on the bike as well?
After you clean the bike really good spray SC1 on it and it brings everything to life. It literally makes the plastics look brand new again. Its great stuff. Our whole group uses it before our rides. It definitely helps with clean up. Im not saying that mud want stick to it at all but it definitely helps.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wondering where you guys went, had not seen very many of your video's being posted this summer, another sweet ride and the new lift looks Bad Ass!!! Did you have to get longer axles this time around too? Also I see you went back to Outlaws, did you not like the Terms?
I know we where down for a while getting new lifts built but we are back in full swing again! This lift is 6" wider than stock. Im sitting right at 60" wide right now with aftermarket wheels.

I didnt care much for the terms. The overall size of them was great but they floated a little to much for my liking.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Awesome thanks for the info! i will wait till spring to do it. going on one more trip, then snow season. then time of rbigger tires anyway!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts