Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to put a Supertrapp IDSX on my 08 Sportsman 800.any thoughts or comments. only mod is a K&N, 27" XTR's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you use this exhaust I think there may not be enough room for a rear bumper. the pipe sticks out past the tail light.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ya man there isn't any room for the bumper so I cut out approx 5" from the lower tube so I could fit mine in there then added some of those plastic bumper ends in the now hollow holes and it does look clean and again it will allow the exhaust to do it's job "POWER" 07 800 sp, head porting, bored throttle body, high perf. cam, full velocity exhaust, power commander usb, K&N air filter, advanced timing key 3.5, polaris team clutches with adjustable weights and cam, heavy duty front and rear springs, front and rear brush guards and 30" mud lights on custom polaris aluminum wheels. Happy Trails

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ya man there isn't any room for the bumper so I cut out approx 5" from the lower tube so I could fit mine in there then added some of those plastic bumper ends in the now hollow holes and it does look clean and again it will allow the exhaust to do it's job "POWER" 07 800 sp, head porting, bored throttle body, high perf. cam, full velocity exhaust, power commander usb, K&N air filter, advanced timing key 3.5, polaris team clutches with adjustable weights and cam, heavy duty front and rear springs, front and rear brush guards and 30" mud lights on custom polaris aluminum wheels. Happy Trails

what clutch weights and spring do u have? i want to change out my weight for lighter then stock and my spring to stiffer then stock. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts