Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The newer models (even your beloved value line) use way cheap materials than the older machines.
You might be right about the different materials they use now but one thing you are 100% right about is I do love the value line. They have been much better and easier on the wallet than my XP.

Ronnie

·
Registered
765 Posts
its great you've had so many years of good service.

the only other ATV I've seen with more miles was my neighbor who passed away a few years ago. He had a old honda foreman with over 32,000 miles on it. He was a Dairy farmer and a WWII vet and drove the thing every day to check cows. I believe he was well over 90 years, that foreman was also full time 4X4.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
The newer models (even your beloved value line) use way cheap materials than the older machines.
You might be right about the different materials they use now but one thing you are 100% right about is I do love the value line. They have been much better and easier on the wallet than my XP.

Ronnie
My reason for not buying an XP...after seeing guys like Ronnie getting their pocket cleaned out fixing the XP many times over.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Maintenance is what you have to do if you want the "plush XP ride"

Which imo is total crap. My 12' 400 rode just as good as the XP does. In fact probably softer, more like a couch.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts