Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Polaris 250R/ES Scrambler, three wheeler for sale. The machine runs, drives and is complete. It is a lot of fun to ride. I have many spare parts to go with it. If anybody is interested, let me know. I have a number in my head that I think it is worth, but am open to suggestions/offers. 102_1994.jpg

102_1993.jpg

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I'm interested as well. Been looking for one for awhile. Let me know what you're looking at as far as price goes. 2nd in line after Matt if he doesn't snatch it up. Thanks.

Rich

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First $1200.00 takes her home. I have a spare engine, rear end and many other parts. Also, I think it is an "86", not "85".

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Way too rich for me! Sorry, can't even entertain that price. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have only seen one of these besides the one that I have aside from pictures online. I think it is pretty rare and won't give it away. I have a good spare engine, rear axle and many more spare parts to go with it.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I have only seen one of these besides the one that I have aside from pictures online. I think it is pretty rare and won't give it away. I have a good spare engine, rear axle and many more spare parts to go with it.
I understand where you are coming from and by no means am I asking for you to give it away. I agree, you don't see many of them but they are around from time to time. And, just because they aren't seen that often doesn't necessarily make it a $1200 trike. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but it's just my opinion. Really they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. You may or may not get your asking price but for me, I can't justify spending that much for this particular trike. Again, no disrespect but my best offer would be half that at most. So, obviously we aren't on the same page. I do wish you good luck with the sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts