Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Polaris Sportsman 850XP LE EPS Tequila Gold,its located in SE Ohio has 11 hours and 35 miles.. Never in mud and never really ridden much,well cared for and kept clean. Used it just around house.It comes with a 2500lb winch and front bumper with PIAA lights and rear work lights and the front storage box. I also have extreme rear bumper,billet shift knob from Polaris,shop manual and wireless control for winch none have ever been used that will sell for extra $ if interested.
Asking $8500 OBO and I have the title in my hand.

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
That sounds like a deal for someone!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thats a pretty good price with all those extras, and with almost no miles. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow the Tequila Gold looks way better in those pics then it did on polaris's website the price sounds good also !

good luck on the sale !

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice machine, too bad it's got to go.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow the Tequila Gold looks way better in those pics then it did on polaris's website the price sounds good also !

good luck on the sale !
These pic's really don't do it justice. The color is really cool looking out in the sun. Really great machine. Hope someone buys soon. Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
ktm check your pm

·
Registered
163 Posts
If you can get it to Phoenix I'll buy it!!! TOM

·
Registered
1 Posts
2009 Polaris Sportsman 850XP LE EPS Tequila Gold,its located in SE Ohio has 11 hours and 35 miles.. Never in mud and never really ridden much,well cared for and kept clean. Used it just around house.It comes with a 2500lb winch and front bumper with PIAA lights and rear work lights and the front storage box. I also have extreme rear bumper,billet shift knob from Polaris,shop manual and wireless control for winch none have ever been used that will sell for extra $ if interested.
Asking $8500 OBO and I have the title in my hand.

View attachment 68

View attachment 69
Is it sold yet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts