Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Neutral, Temp, and EPS lights in the pod will flash on for a split second. The duration is so short, it's hard to see.

I noticed this a couple weeks ago . I thought I was seeing things but I caught it on video tonight. The flashes are just over a minute apart.

Should I assume this is NOT normal and have the dealer check it out? It's still under warranty.

There is no key in the ignition. There are added accessories. But none of the OEM wires were altered except the 2 orange/white ones the factory. I've had about all the plastics off and haven't seen any signs of foul play.

Damn tapatalk says I can't upload any more images this month...

I'll email the photo to someone if they want to add it here.

·
Registered
2017 Sportsman 850SP
1,167 Posts
I saw a YouTube video about this issue before. I think it was a bad ignition switch. It definitely is not normal. Since you’re still under warranty, I’d bring it in and get them to fix it.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
4,464 Posts
I've seen my 2019 850 do it once and it happened at the same time when the fuel pump was unloading the fuel rail pressure shortly after the key is turned off.

·
Premium Member
12,077 Posts
Thats funny thats my buddy Sean, LOL!! He had that issue early on with his machine. Like he said though it never came back after he started riding it. So I had the same thing happen to the 570 last time we went for a ride. I chalked it up to low battery as it hadn't been riden much, it was getting colder, and the battery was older for a OEM battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts