Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bushings are wore out I'm just gonna put ball joints on they got a little slack in them. What's the best ones to buy? Or are they all pretty much the same? Anybody got any advice? Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
jccapri is a member on here that makes bullet proof bushings. ball joints on the xp, i have read, doesnt matter what brand they just get eaten up.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
jccapri is a member on here that makes bullet proof bushings. ball joints on the xp, i have read, doesnt matter what brand they just get eaten up.
bp thanks for the plug

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
From what I have heard,........if the bushings are replaced, balljoints will last longer due to less distortion from prematurely worn bushings

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
My bushings are wore out I'm just gonna put ball joints on they got a little slack in them. What's the best ones to buy? Or are they all pretty much the same? Anybody got any advice? Thanks
Fullthrottle01 welcome to the forum there's a bunch of great guys on here they can answer just about any question you have about the 850 and yes we all have our own opinions so do a search on the ball joints there's about 4 to5 threads about the ball joints and about 20 about the bushings what all have you done to your bike what year is it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a 2013 I just got 27" xtrs and sti hd3 wheels. What do u charge for a bushing kit?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Its a 2013 I just got 27" xtrs and sti hd3 wheels. What do u charge for a bushing kit?
Nice
for all 3 kits a arm rear hub and shock bushings shipped $247.00

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pm me ur phone number so I can talk to u about the kit.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
im at about 400 miles with my jccapri bushings along with wheel bearings tie-rods and ball joints, everything is as tight as the day i installed them. so when ur in there doing bushings and ball joints a word of advice unless everything is factory tight replace all of it. a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
bp very well put

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have 750 miles on my 850. I havent changed out a thing ball joints and tie rods are nice and tight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts