Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what others think of camo colour choice for 850 xp. And how does it hold up.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Had mine 2years, and hides the scratches pretty good.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
not the 850, but a word of warning. if the camo is left out in sun (previous owner did not store in garage) the camo will fade. that is the case with my Hawkeye 300.

·
Registered
294 Posts
not the 850, but a word of warning. if the camo is left out in sun (previous owner did not store in garage) the camo will fade. that is the case with my Hawkeye 300.
I was going to post the same thing. Turns a nice, purplish color too.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Isn't that the cabbage camo that Polaris had for a while? Its popular with the- Quiet We're huntin wabbits Guys. Maybe sunscreen would prevent this

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I didn't buy my machine for the color. so it wasn't a big deal to me. but yeah, it's definitely purplish.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Camo is nice, as said above it will hide scratches nicely.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe i will get the black. Would hate to have the camo fade or turn into purple camo.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
Maybe i will get the black. Would hate to have the camo fade or turn into purple camo.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
My buddy has the black, it's the same year as mine and looks 5 years older. The black shows everything. I store my quad inside so haven't had a problem with fading or turning purple.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts