Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, do anyone have pictures of their fender flares for their xp 550 or 850? I'm interested in getting a set but don't know what look I like better. Oem or kolpin

·
Registered
319 Posts
Have you seen the direction 2 ones? I just ordered a set of them and should have them in a week or so.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
D2 to me looks the best, I will be buying a set come tax season

·
Registered
635 Posts
I put the oem on mine...need to put some offset wheels on now to fill the fender wells out.

Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
216 Posts
All I got to say is the ones I got from Thor are pretty tough!

I've rolled mine twice now and no problems with the Flares, lol

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I have the koplins and they work great but my 14" Bighorns occasionally rub them. I think the factory ones or other models bolt onto the outside of the fender which gets them away from the tires, especially larger ones. The Koplins do a great job of keeping the mud off though so if you not going with huge tires they work fine. I had to heat mine up and bend them a bit to get the clearance i needed but they still hit occasionally when I bottom out. Mostly hit around the footwell area but doesn't cause an issue except for the noise on rare occasions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oem fit

How does the polaris oem flares look from the back. I see the d2 or koplin go all the way around to the storage bin

·
Registered
94 Posts
That orange thing is called a "tiger tail". It's great for riding with folks who don't own a Polaris.... Saves a ton of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
721 Posts
That orange thing is called a "tiger tail". It's great for riding with folks who don't own a Polaris.... Saves a ton of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That's funny right there LOL

·
Registered
170 Posts
I was quoted 290 +tx +delivery for oem.... and 175 +tx incls del for d2..

ordered D2 from Ricks Performance..... A no brainer!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts