Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2013 xp le in black and not sure, im really colorblind , was going to place an order for ricochet armor this weekend. is the the fang and a arms red or is orange . i cant really tell wanted to match the color for the arm guards. otherwise its going to be black

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i have a 2013 xp le in black and not sure, im really colorblind , was going to place an order for ricochet armor this weekend. is the the fang and a arms red or is orange . i cant really tell wanted to match the color for the arm guards. otherwise its going to be black
Red would match alot better than orange. My good friend is color blind as well. I personally would go with black. It will go better. BTW have you ever been driving and asked someone if the traffic light was yellow or red. My friend did this to me one time while traveling down a country road. Yea I was freaked out, lol!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm pretty sure those are pink!
:D

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts