Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 850 XP has the check engine light flashing with code 520194-7, I have already done the throttle adjustment on the handle bars...didnt fix.

The code says stuck throttle....well the throttle is not stuck.

machine has 700 miles with around 100hrs....ridiculous to have any problems.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Polaris dealer called earlier today...said fixed some adjustment screw on throttle body. Then went on to say...warranty didnt pay because it was a mere adjustment, but took 3 hours to diagnose...around $250

10mins later calls back...says nope not fixed needs further diagnostics! Let the jokes begin...going to be just as someone mentioned already they cant fix it!

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Keep us posted on what they find, seems like someone found , wet connections, took connections apart and di-electric greased them maybe do a search

·
Registered
44 Posts
My 2012 has been doin the same thing. When it happens, I have been working the throttle with engine off and it goes away fro a while, Just this week took it into the dealer and they adjusted the throttle cable. Haven't ridden it so don't know if it helped. Seems to be a problem with a few machines.:ponder:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem with my 2012 850 xp eps , 78 hours and 539 miles. error code 520194 7 engine sputters and then works fine. Throttle adjusted, didn't fix the problem. Throttle cable replaced didn't fix the problem. Taking it back to the dealer this weekend. out of warranty

·
Registered
152 Posts
Let us know what they find as there are a few on here with same issue.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anyone find the problem with this? My brothers 2012 just started getting the error code 520194 7 but on startup only, idles rough. Give it some throttle and all is good. Problem is very intermittent as well but, of course, will only get worse.
Let us all know,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts