Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How’s it going everyone just bought myself a 92 350L 4x4 2stroke things works like a beauty but having a problem on the front end getting a rough shake on the steering wheel and might even be the tires. Been doing some research and kinda figured out I need need bushing on the steering been checking tie rods. Been reading that they have some aftermarket lower steering bushing that are aluminum? Can’t really find them tho just finding rubber ones or plastic. Am I on the right track is this why my quad shakes so hard on roughe terrain easy terrain rides good

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just bought same machine but a 90. My lower A arm bushings are shot which is causing side to side .

It appears you can get bushings and if the bolt hole is warped maybe figure a way to weld in a spacer etc...

Shop wanted to do mine but figure I’ll guve it a go with the new bushings.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just bought same machine but a 90. My lower A arm bushings are shot which is causing side to side .

It appears you can get bushings and if the bolt hole is warped maybe figure a way to weld in a spacer etc...

Shop wanted to do mine but figure I’ll guve it a go with the new bushings.
Hey Guys,
It would be great if you snap a few pictures of your repair. I've got a 93 350L 4x4 with a dead engine that needs repair so I don't even know if the bushings are shot yet but sure would like to see how you guys resolve the steering wheel shake.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts