Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking some performance mod suggestions for my 96 blazer.
I had it bored .020 over because of a previous piston issue and am thinking about doing some other enhancements while its in pieces.
Looking for bolt on type things for moderate enhancements...like air box, pipe, clutches....not different clutches just enhancing the stock ones maybe with different weights/springs??...nothing too over the top as I don't want to spend any time tweaking when I'm riding.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
There really aren't any good performance mods to be done on them. If you can find a pipe, it may give you 1hp with opening up the airbox and rejetting it to run correctly. As far as clutching goes, the best money spent there will be to make sure everything in your clutches is in good shape and moving smoothly, aligned properly, good belt, put in some fresh springs and weights and enjoy it for what it is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I actually got it pretty much back together today and was playin around with it in the yard....I think i will pretty much leave it stock....because it's fun enough for me and does what I need it to.
Thanks. Tricky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts