Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to putting my Scrambler back together after it's been sitting in a box for a year. Can someone throw up some pictures of the coolant line locations, specifically the line with the double 90° bends and how it's routed.
On another note, I shattered the counter balancer dipstick when tightening it, anyone got a lead on one? Been checking eBay everyday for almost 2 weeks now. Part #3084732.

Sent from my S48c using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pictures, coolants is good to go now. Now just to wrap up a few electrical issues and I'll have her running.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A couple of wires had arced out at some point, had to cut them back and throw new leads on them. Also had to reconnect a few electronics to the board, but I'm color blind, had to find the specific wiring diagram for it. Got that all squared away. Last part of the puzzle is to do the air box mod, then I can fire it up...then if runs, put it all back together for a ride.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Motor blew from original piston, compromised a lot of things. Instead of going OEM, I got the Stage 1 kit from Ritter Cycle Racing, ended up cheaper and I'll get better performance, although this machine doesn't really need a boost. With the stage 1 install, need to mod the air box.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Always with the projects here too. Stage 1 comes with Aean pipe, lightweight muffler (exhaust weighs maybe 1/3 of what stock does), jet kit, drive clutch spring of choice, and air box mod instructions. Also grabbed a Boyesen Rad Valve reed assembly, carbon fiber reeds. Brand new motor in and out. Also replaced a bunch of other little bits here and there as I went.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts