Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the kenda executioners but have been reading that they run small. If anything I would like to go bigger but don't want to have to change anything with the clutch or lift it at all. Can I get away with running 26 's on a stock bike. If this tire generally runs about an inch smaller do you think I could buy 27's to get 26's.
Does anyone have any experience with this tire? I am looking for an inexpensive tire that performs well in mud and on trails. Bike will be for hunting during the season and for play during off season.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the same Bike and went with 28 zillas. For those I ended up making a lift for the front and getting a clutch kit. They run small also. The first set of 27's I ordered measured closer to 26 which fit just a little bigger than stock, no lift needed. They are a light tire and hook up awesome. I would say go for the Zilla 27's you shouldn't need a clutch kit for them as they are lighter and close to stock diameter.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I adapt my bike to run wheels off of a 2012 teryx? His bolt pattern is much smaller and the wheels are 12 8 change all the way around? Found a great deal on wheels and tires but have to get them tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts