Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Used on fleaBay.
Moose used to make foam for the older Sportsman machines. Not sure if they do anymore. I put two Moose foams and new Marine Vinyl seat covers on our 2002 farm ATVs over Christmas 2012. Made em look new... but it's lots of work to do it right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Hatzie. I am looking for the entire seat though. The brackets on the bottom are actually broken so I need to get a replacement seat.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Fleabay or Craigslist. Polaris may still have em but they want big bucks for seats.

I've seen sheet metal used for reinforcing on the square mounting holes... Assuming the bottom isn't ripped out of the plastic seat pan.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've got one off my 98. One side is broke. One side is good. Make me an offer, whatever you think is fair. No holes or tears in the seat itself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need one for a '97 Magnum 425 myself, and not having much luck. I can recover it if I had just the padding. Does anyone make a pad now?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
you can look up model/ year and seat part numbers on "polarispartshouse.com'
many models had same seat in the sportsman models, just check yours to see if its the same, i dont know .

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
The 2002 500 Pro Series used Moose POL32500-F1
The original Polaris part number for the seats on the above ATV is 2863222. You can look at the list of models that used that seat here. 2683222-070 Polaris Asm., Seat, Black $345.50 - 2WheelPros

I bought two in 2012 on Amazon along with -20°F Marine Vinyl Seat covers. The seats still look like new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts