Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I saw one at the uxbride fair back in 1999. should of bought one.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
44 Posts
3 out of 4 ain't bad...

I only have this pic right now of my "babies". Son was riding the 4th one. I'll upload a better pic after I visit the cottage next...Gotsta loves dem diesels!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Show off your Polaris Diesel ATV here! A lot of members never even knew these things existed. Be proud of your Bonnie Blue smoke machines

Damb nice looking machine...... you need to enter the first picture into the monthly vote thread!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Show off your Polaris Diesel ATV here! A lot of members never even knew these things existed. Be proud of your Bonnie Blue smoke machines

Damb nice looking machine...... you need to enter the first picture into the monthly vote thread!!!!

Not a bad idea. Great way to showcase the new Diesel thread. I may just do that!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice machine. Curious though as I've never even seen or heard of them, what's the power like? Are they just full of torque or do they have some speed to them?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OEM Polaris 3 Point on Diesel

Thought I would share some pics of the OEM Polaris 3 Point that I found for my Polaris Diesel. If you recall, Polaris offered a 3 Point option for the Sportsman that sold about as well as the Polaris Diesel :veryhappy::motz:. They are a pretty rare find, but really neat to add to the rare Polaris Diesel. It locks in with two pins on top and a bolt through the hitch. It also has two suspension lock outs that I did not install as I have 2" spacers on the rear and I would have to lift a horse to get the rear to squat. The 3 point goes up and down by an electric actuator.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Very nice, that 3 PL would be handy, I have only seen a couple of these down here, they must be rare all over the world.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thought I would share some pics of the OEM Polaris 3 Point that I found for my Polaris Diesel. If you recall, Polaris offered a 3 Point option for the Sportsman that sold about as well as the Polaris Diesel :veryhappy::motz:. They are a pretty rare find, but really neat to add to the rare Polaris Diesel. It locks in with two pins on top and a bolt through the hitch. It also has two suspension lock outs that I did not install as I have 2" spacers on the rear and I would have to lift a horse to get the rear to squat. The 3 point goes up and down by an electric actuator.
That is tasty!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts