·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Peter
I don't usually post on a forum but wanted to say Thanks for the 99 cent auctions! I have bought the synthetic extension lines in the past ( have used them also!)and just bought one of your Sirius Pro lights from this recent auction.
With 3 kids and 4 ATVs being able to buy great equipment for a great price helps us enjoy the sport more.
Have a great day!

ALSO for anyone looking for a winch buy a VIPER! I bought one over a year ago and the Customer service was awesome, I needed the winch for an ATV trip and they got it to me fast with no extra charge for the shipping. The winch has been awesome. "best bang for the buck".

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So glad it all worked out! We'll do a few more of these for some of our SIRIUS and SIRIUS PRO lights. There are so many Chinese vendors setting up warehouses for their lights in the States, that we want to get word out on our line as one that has been fully vetted and supported by a USA company. The SIRIUS PRO, in particular, match up exceptionally well to RIGID.

Thanks again. Have a good rest of the week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've used motoalliance for my truck viper winch. Can't say enough good stuff, thanks. Will be looking for quad stuff now

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts