Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Very cool pics. Looks like a great place to ride.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm jealous man, what a beautiful area!

Son and I had a trip of a life time last Thanksgiving (2013), have a buddy that grew up in Apache Junction who was going back to visit family. We loaded up six machines in his trailer, he and son drove out (2,800 miles), we took the hard job of flying out to meet up (I know, someone had to take one for the team, lol). Rode Superstition Mountains first two days, then headed to Glamis for the balance of the week........WHAT AN AWESOME time!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Seriously? Wow!! Cholla (jumping cactus) is one of the worst to be stuck with!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh ya, we were warned about those..................

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Love those pics. We will be in the Prescott AZ area all of June with the quads. We are looking to relocate and want to get a good feel for the area before making the final jump. Hoping to meet some people to show us around the trails.

Thor

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
LOL Great pics! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thor my son is finishing college there at embry-Riddle in May. He loves it there and we have rode our quads around there for a week. Lots of places to ride and we may retire there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm jealous man, what a beautiful area!

Son and I had a trip of a lift time last Thanksgiving (2013), have a buddy that grew up in Apache Junction who was going back to visit family. We loaded up six machines in his trailer, he and son drove out (2,800 miles), we took the hard job of flying out to meet up (I know, someone had to take one for the team, lol). Rode Superstition Mountains first two days, then headed to Glamis for the balance of the week........WHAT AN AWESOME time!!!!
Rode in the Superstitions a few times. They're about 3 hours away from here. I like the cactus picture, you blend in well, I can barely tell the difference between the cacti and you four. :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love those pics. We will be in the Prescott AZ area all of June with the quads. We are looking to relocate and want to get a good feel for the area before making the final jump. Hoping to meet some people to show us around the trails.

Thor
Lots of great riding in the Prescott area. About 2 hours from here or so but much great riding there. Some nice kayaking flatwater lakes too. Good weather etc etc

·
Registered
308 Posts

Thor
Thor the wife and I just bought property outside of Prescott last summer we are so excited, can't wait! About 2 1/2 years and we are there.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts

Thor
Thor the wife and I just bought property outside of Prescott last summer we are so excited, can't wait! About 2 1/2 years and we are there.
**LIKE BUTTON** Maybe we will see you there!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts