Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to the fourm. First post here. I bought a 2003 Polaris Scrambler 50cc in pieces for my 6 year old daughters. I’ve rebuilt everything and am putting it back together and I can’t figure out how the rubber piece under the fan cover goes on. It’s called the deflector. I am wondering if anyone can pull the 3 bolts/screws and take a picture of what this piece looks under the fan cover? On the parts diagram it is shown but not where it goes. The service manual doesn’t show anything either. I stole this picture of the part from eBay because I’m at work right now
Plant Wood Groundcover Grass Natural material

· Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
16,248 Posts
Font Line Window Pattern Screenshot
to the forum
Ball Gas Font Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting
  • Like
Reactions: samsonite03

· Administrator
20,088 Posts
It is a rubber flap that goes over the top of the engine under the carb - there are no clear pics of it in the service manual, but it is #9 in the parts breakdown. It fits around the intake pipe where the reed valve is located.
Font Art Drawing Auto part Circle
1 - 6 of 6 Posts