Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick little video. First Edit i have ever done, so sorry in advance if its not so good!

This was last ride on my 2" Highlifter lift kit as my backwoods armor kit and Gorilla +3 axles will be going on soon!

So i figured go out with a bang! Was also my first time out with the New 29.5x11x14 Outlaw 2's Which totally kick ass!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I get that you're trying to show off the new tires and all. but your camera location sucks. half the video is obscured by water 1/4 is mud and all of it is only half the screen. Not exactly exciting to watch.... but it looks like you enjoyed yourself.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
watching the video...your front right tire looks like its not on the ground alot..goes in both directions it looks..loll....barely turning

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Understand the feedback guys. It was a last minute thing and my first video.. After watching other guys videos i see what i did wrong. I also bought a second gopro hero black for ( This was a old hero 1) so i can get more angles ect! Look forward to getting more videos and more good times!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Good vid, just need to find a better location for the gopro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts