Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, the disclaimer: I represent the GPS company Magellan.

We would love to get a little feedback from the ATV community. We have a short survey (about 12 questions) and as thanks for completing it, you'll be entered to win 1 of 5 Magellan GPS devices.

Here's a link to the survey: Survey

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

I took the time to fill your survey.
I would appreciate that you would take the time
to name the 5 GPS winners from this forum on THIS forum...

Thank you,

Dominik

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dominik

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. I will ask the winners to allow me to post their name on the forum. Good suggestion.

Cheers

Warren

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Hi Dominik

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey. I will ask the winners to allow me to post their name on the forum. Good suggestion.

Cheers

Warren
Sounds good. Why would you not have your city,state or just the state you are located posted? Thats the only thing I see wrong. Contact some of the forum moderators about advertising

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I entered! I don't care if I win 3-5th as long as I win!!!! Comm'on, I really need a way to get back home! I GET LOST A LOT!!!! ( I know, some of you guys think I should get lost permanently!) (Thanks guys!)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Survey

Just completed it and yes you have my permission:yup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Completed the survey.

So do you have a recommendation for a Magellan unit that can be used for ATVing, hunting, fishing, etc? Something where road navigation is not as important as contours/trails/waterways navigation. I currently use a Garmin eTrex Legend that I have owned for about 7-8 years or so. I use it for hunting and have extensive trails and drives saved into it, but was thinking about upgrading. I use the unit in conjunction with Google Earth maps that I print off as well as state game land maps. It is simple but for hunting or atving that is all I need.

Moderators - sorry if my post crosses any lines and/or causes any issues with them advertising but this is something that I am interested in.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Completed the survey.

So do you have a recommendation for a Magellan unit that can be used for ATVing, hunting, fishing, etc? Something where road navigation is not as important as contours/trails/waterways navigation. I currently use a Garmin eTrex Legend that I have owned for about 7-8 years or so. I use it for hunting and have extensive trails and drives saved into it, but was thinking about upgrading. I use the unit in conjunction with Google Earth maps that I print off as well as state game land maps. It is simple but for hunting or atving that is all I need.

Moderators - sorry if my post crosses any lines and/or causes any issues with them advertising but this is something that I am interested in.
I'm in the same boat. Shopping for a new GPS and came accross this thread.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Well since Bruce asked if he had won yet I suppose there is no problem with the original posting of this thread. UNLESS Bruce doesnt happen to when! Then im sure the guy will surely be banned, lol!! OR if Bruce wins then all of us will know this thing was surely a rigged, Don King type of deal, lol jk!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well I filled out the survey but the terrain question would not let me change the order so I guess I spend most of my ATV time on paved roads then gravel and last but not least trails…NOT!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Well I filled out the survey but the terrain question would not let me change the order so I guess I spend most of my ATV time on paved roads then gravel and last but not least trails…NOT!
Yeah good point! That one was a little aggravating. lol :bam:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts