Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are headquartered in MN, so we better know a thing or two about snow!

Our DENALI Plows offer one of the best combinations of quality and price on the market. You can get out the door for $350ish with free shipping for a complete system for your POLARIS.

And we have a full range of accessories including our new VIPER Snow winch available with plow roller in 2500lb size for around just $120!

With tens of thousands in the field, our DENALI plows are tried and true, and will move all the white stuff your machine can handle.

For more information, see here: https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.do?action=showCategoryContents&catId=11

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am currently looking for plow system, course I live in New Mexico so not too much experience with snow plows. Front mount or center mount ? what the pro/cons of each? not going to use a whole lot but when needed its needed. thanks for help.

·
Vendor
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mongo,
We offer center mount. Front mount systems can be nice too, but they can really damage front ends on impact. They were all the rage for awhile, but people and companies are going back to the center mount as well as utilizes the stability of the entire vehicle frame.

We can get a 50" system to your door for around $330 if you are interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you for the info I will probably be in touch.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can def back up the front mount vs center comments above. We had a record breaking blizzard here this winter and I used a center mount with no issues to move all 2 1/2 feet of snow from my long driveway. Ran the plow 10 hours straight hitting snow banks hard quite a few times. Plow system looks solid and is a good value too, I've been eyeing up a second plow for my 570 to help out my old Honda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts