Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I. SIRIUS PRO Description
One on hand, RIGID makes an amazing light. So does VISION X and some of the other fantastic light companies in the off-road market. On the other hand, Chinese companies direct ship their generic lights straight from China factories. They are crazy cheap, but there is little to no American quality control or customer support.

Enter SIRIUS PRO into the mix! Our electrical engineer, Scott, has his name on a patent in the automotive lighting industry. He brought his expertise to the SIRIUS PRO brand, creating what is, by all accounts, a RIGID quality light at less than half the cost since we don't go through distributors. They are ridiculously bright and pass rigorous military grade standards!

SIRIUS PRO CHART.JPG

Racer Tech Review.PNG

SIRIUS PRO might not be as cheap as the random Chinese lights on Ebay or Amazon, but you don't have to throw them away and buy another.....plus you have the piece of mind of American-designed quality and incredible performance at a fraction of the price of high-end companies.

(See them here: https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.go?action=showCategoryContents&catId=221)

II. SIRIUS PRO Features

All our SIRIUS PRO lights come complete with a waterproof wiring harness and premium Deutsch connections. A range of covers and lenses are available, as are anti-theft bolts and waterproof switches. We have them in in 2" driving styles as well as 10", 20", 30", 40" and 50" bars.

III. SIRIUS PRO Specs
-5 watt, 50,000 hour LED lifespan
-Deutsch Waterproof Wiring Harness with built in strain relief included
-94% Reflector Efficiency
-10 degree Spot Beam & 20 degree Flood Beam Pattern
-IP69K Rating: Impermeable to dust and continuous immersion
-AR-1 Polycarbonate Lens Material
-Passes US MIL810-STD environmental testing
-Oversized heat sink with textured fins for increased surface area and heat transfer
-ROHS Compliant
-GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent equalizes internal pressure while maintaining a moisture barrier
-Internal rubber bushing insulates light bar from vibration
-Stainless steel hardware & UV resistant paint
-Optional anti-theft bolts
-Limited Lifetime Warranty

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Would like to put two of the smaller led lights in my stock headlight location on my Honda rancher and wire them to my factory handlebar switch. Don't have much experience with led but think my wife would be much happier with brighter lighting on the trail as well as around the yard.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
The 10" I'm running is impressive for the price. Do you guys have any plans to make any flush mount cubes?...I'm wanting to do a headlight conversion but want everything to match.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I purchased three of these Sirius Double Row Pro Series LED lights about a month ago for a few of my machines..... I put a 6" on the Brush Guard of the Sportsman 800, a 10" for the front of the RZR 570 and a 20" on the Brush Guard of the Pickup / Daily Driver.

So far from the easy order placement (very pleasant customer service rep, via phone order), fast processing/shipment (they shipped out the same day as ordered), speedy delivery (arrived next day via FedEx ground, note instate MN).... to the unpackaging (nicely/securley packaged), to the straight forward installation and the little but of seat time use I have on them... I can say, they are a well built, rugged light that looks good and can also (and most importantly) turn the dark of night into nearly the light of day!! I'd recommend these Sirius LED light bars and the MotoAlliance team to anyone.... Great & Helpful "Minnesota Nice" People and a Quality Product!!

We can't wait to attempt our first "night / after dark ride" sometime this summer!!

And as stated above....

The 10" I'm running is impressive for the price.
I couldn't agree more. It puts out some impressive lumens, is an IP69K rated housing and has a lifetime warranty.... for only a fraction of the cost (10" @ ~$150) of the leading competition (Rigid)!!

Pictures to follow..... :postpic:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've had my 20" pro series on my truck for 9 months now and I love it. I'll be getting another for the wife's car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts