Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I bought a new Polaris 400 Sportsman last fall for hunting out West. I just bought a a koplin drop basket for the back and a koplin bow boot . Both koplin products seem to be of good quality. Now im looking for a box or bag for the front and a soft bag for the back. Does anywone have any recomendations on bags and hard boxes? Are there any other brands to look at other than Koplin?

·
Premium Member
12,408 Posts
Dude hands down chk out ogio honcho bags. They make front and rear ones. Every one that has one thinks they are the greatest. They r heavy do and high qualiTy. My rear bag has removable pouches one storage and one is an insulated cooler. There is also a removable insulated drink pouch. Inside the main bag are compartments with zippers for smaller items like fuses air pressure gauge registration and insurance documents. The top on the bag has a dust gasket to keep dust and a nominal amount of water out (can't submerge it). Also on the outside of the top is a rubber coated zippered compartment were I keep my cell, wallet, and truck keys. There are two decent sized campartments inside seperated by a thin divider. Very well engineered and thought out bags. The bag attaches to our ride via 8 Velcro strapts on the bottom outside of the bag.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
If looking for a hard side rear box..... I'll give a vote for Wes Industries. The Kolpin Lounger isn't the best on the market (velcro on seat pads suck).... but it is the cheapest (box seat combo). As for bags..... not really fond og them myself, so no useful input there.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What year sportsman. 2008 - 2010 are mid size Hawkeye chassis, accessories are super limited, you are better off to go with universal stuff for theese bikes, of polaris dealers have so e limited items.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts