Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Scrambler 850 XP EPS LE on the 4x4 switch it has a ADC postion but no wires to activate it and nothing under the front plastic for the ADC.Polaris and the dealer say it's not on the Scrambler but yet in the new issue of ATV Action they do a feature on the 2013 base model and talk about the ADC and how good it works.Does anyone have a Scrambler with it on or did they just get lucky and get a freak one to test?:dunno:If I paid for it I want it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a 2013 Scrambler 850 XP EPS LE on the 4x4 switch it has a ADC postion but no wires to activate it and nothing under the front plastic for the ADC.Polaris and the dealer say it's not on the Scrambler but yet in the new issue of ATV Action they do a feature on the 2013 base model and talk about the ADC and how good it works.Does anyone have a Scrambler with it on or did they just get lucky and get a freak one to test?:dunno:If I paid for it I want it.
Looks like Polaris quality control slipped up.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'ld bet Swamp has it right. Wonder if the magazine guys were just talking out their exhaust ?

·
Registered
315 Posts
thinking you just have that switch on there by mistake.. there is no ADC on the scrambler. It has good engine braking anyhow. When I had my sportman I basically never used it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts