Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else addicted to looking at new things for the wheeler/buying new things for the wheeler and simply just riding the wheeler?! When i cant get out and ride i find myself here on this forum....my wife says i have a problem :nixweiss:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I'm with you brother. If I can't ride in the winter, I'm either here or looking at vids on YouTube.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with you brother. If I can't ride in the winter, I'm either here or looking at vids on YouTube.
Ah yes i forgot to add the youtube addiction! Im theres lots

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I have a problem as well.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I also have recorded ATV shows from the Sportsmans Channel. If the wintertime blues set in, I can get my fix.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Been dealing with this for years.
Well either we are all loco, or everyone else is. Tell your wife you will stop this but it would probably lead to running the bars at night. She will be happy you're on here then...lol

·
Registered
993 Posts
So let's just call this the CRTL(can't ride till later) meeting area. we'll have daily meetings to make sure everyone made it through the day safely and didn't over spend to upset the wife's LOL. Kinda like AA meetings but for atver's.

·
Premium Member
11,445 Posts
Guilty as charged on all three counts: riding, forum(ing), n youtube(ing). statue of limitations ran out on purchases "it's all bought n paid for", at least that's what my rehab counselor keeps going over with me.:crackhead:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So let's just call this the CRTL(can't ride till later) meeting area. we'll have daily meetings to make sure everyone made it through the day safely and didn't over spend to upset the wife's LOL. Kinda like AA meetings but for atver's.
Haha I like it cubby

·
Registered
378 Posts
Always had an addiction for quads! Once it gets into your blood, it's hard to control sometimes. Reading and watching you-tube only enhances it.....I have got to eat now :damnit:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
"I'm not addicted. I can quit anytime. just let me find one more part..."

unlike you guys, I typically can ride year round as there isn't much snow down here in the winter. Just rain. but if you live in WA and are afraid of a little rain you'll be in your house for 9 months out of the year. So I'm not stuck not riding because of weather. I'm stuck not riding because I'm to GD busy most of the time. and with two younger kids it's really hard to leave them behind. My 17.5 month old freaks out if I leave for a quad ride with his older brother. he LOVES quad rides. Now if I could just get the wife to start going we could take them all on quad rides.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts