Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody bought the eps kit from eps.net?thats the company out of texas.seeing as how Im one of those people that will keep their bike till I drop dead im considering getting it as im now 55 and not going to be getting any younger or richer,lol.my bike is the regular 2010 500 ho .mods so far are small .rear rack and fuel pack,3500 lbs winch, front guard,handy throttle,lock and ride gun mount and windshield.also have a nice semi ridged rear bag.just bought a new set of swampfox tires in the stock height.almost forgot I added a koplin stealth exhaust .I use the bike for hunting 99 percent of the time so im in some pretty rough terrain a lot and am thinking the eps would be a real bonus.

·
Super Moderator
7,033 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just looked at the super atv ones and it looks like they would not work on 2013 500 sportsman that's carbureted...only the EFI models.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just got back from hunting. The rear drop box I added was just the ticket for hauling out a 150# buck. Just dropped it in the basket and go, no trying to tie all that awkward load on a goofy, mini Po plastic rack. Handled the weight just fine over several rough miles. Handy for firewood, tools, spare fuel cans, buckets, seats, fishing tackle, etc. When the dog gets tired enough of running she'll ride there too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts