Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the mud world. Have been riding track and dunes mainly until now. What is the absolute best product that I can apply to my plastics to get the mud off easier? If I can apply it to metal and rubber also that would be great.
I know from trucks that waxes can actually hold dirt in a film.

I'm sure there are people on here who have tried multiple different products with advice on what worked best and was most cost effective and easiest/safest to apply.

I have heard of SC1, mop & glow, armor all, WD-40, Pledge, Pam cooking spray, etc. WD-40 I'm not a fan of because its a petroleum product (not very environmental).

If I could avoid testing each method myself and get a consensus it would be great. I'm about to fully strip my plastics and want to do everything while disassembled.
:beerchug:

·
Registered
245 Posts
PLEXUS Plastic Cleaner & Polish

This plastic polish is used by NASA and the Air Force.
Plexus is the most effective product available for cleaning, protecting and polishing all kinds of plastic.
This is serious stuff and it's so easy to use.
Just spray it on any clear or colored plastic surface and wipe with a clean cloth.
Plexus plastic cleaner penetrates and lifts even the most difficult stain without damaging the fragile surface of the plastic.
Plexus is anti-static.
It repels the dust and dirt normally attracted to plastic.
Plexus also leaves an invisible micro - thin layer of protectant, sealing the porus surface making it more resistant to dirt, dust and other contaminates.
Regular use will help prevent hazing, yellowing and oxidation which diminishes the plastics luster, strength and appearance.
You'll also love how water beads and slides right off your vehicle when it rains.

http://www.plexusplasticcleaner.com/about.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts