·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
i have those rims and the are great. Never had a worry about them. running 26 inch zillas in them. I have the 14 inch rim

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have those rims and the are great. Never had a worry about them. running 26 inch zillas in them. I have the 14 inch rim
Ok Thanks does your have those grooves that help the rim stay on better also?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Ok Thanks does your have those grooves that help the rim stay on better also?
I guess I'm not sure really what your talking bout. My wheeler is a 2013 sportsman 800 efi. If that helps you at all. I guess I didn't pay attention to the hub I just put the rims on. Never had a issue with them being loose though.

·
Registered
434 Posts
i have them aswell with the zillas and therea great rim there in my pic work flawlessly

·
Registered
44 Posts
I dont know about the 2013's but on my 2002, I put the 212's on and had one of the front tires come loose on the first ride because I had reused the stock lugnuts. I was too excited for the new wheels and didnt even think about changing the lugnuts. The 4 grooves on the hub matched up with the stock wheels and kept them centered but on the 212's the grooves didnt match up so when using the stock flat bottom lugnuts they didnt stay centered and that little bit of movement slowly worked the lugnuts loose. Changed out to some tapered end lugnuts and havent had a problem in over 500 miles. I bought my wheels from Rocky Mountain ATV. Cheapest price I found online.

·
Registered
434 Posts
yes you need tapered lug nuts with the rims, mine came with them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts