Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
wow looks nice! after my rdie this weekend i have to do this too. get it all clean for winter, andgoing to try that SC1 stuff to keep it easier to clean.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Where I ride its always mucky and my machine gets so friggin dirty during every ride.

My machine hasn't looked that clean since new.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Iv heard that if you armorall your plastics or use furniture cleaner like Pledge it will help when cleaning the mud off . Does it really work?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just use wax it really seems to help
I have a 05 500 sportsman with 6000 miles on it and it stills looks new road hard but never put away wet

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ive used pledge and it seems to work good repels dust fairly well to theres a product called S100 i used to use it on my harley its a cleaner polish safe for all materials that stuff works great for the whole machine wash your machine spray this stuff on and since the water will bead right up and it helps get the mud off the next time

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I coat the underside with WD40 before any ride where I think mid is gonna come into play.. Seems to help the mud fall off easier afterward.. Keep it off your exhaust though.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Im heading to the store tomorrow to buy some pledge. Its a pain in the rear to be scrubbing all the mud stains on the plastics, i still do it though i like my quad looking like new LOL

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
same here love to get it dirty but when I go on the next ride I like to start with a look like new one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts