Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost bought a Grizzly 700 but the Yamaha dealer jerked me around on my 2 GP1300R skis trade in so I went to my Polaris dealer - Mountain Motorsports in Kennesaw GA :deal: they were easy to deal with and offered me good money.

New 2013 550 EPS Limited Edition pic was after I got it home and got a couple of break in hours on it. Going to get a bumpers and some hand guards and that's it.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Nice looking machine you got there. To me the grizzlys are starting to look dated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and nice 550. What SVT does Darin have?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Nice looking ride. : )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Boss 302 is a nice DD. I got a 96 Cobra. Is there many trails in your area i spent a week in Kennesaw a few years back for training at Tekla Structures.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boss 302 is a nice DD. I got a 96 Cobra. Is there many trails in your area i spent a week in Kennesaw a few years back for training at Tekla Structures.
There is about 10 acres on the other side of my neighbor with a nice creek running through it. There are also 2 ATV parks about an hour away. Really need to get bumpers / brush guard running around the woods is already taking it's toll.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
There is about 10 acres on the other side of my neighbor with a nice creek running through it. There are also 2 ATV parks about an hour away. Really need to get bumpers / brush guard running around the woods is already taking it's toll.
Check out the Viking bumper by Thor, he's a member on here. Probably the best looking guard out there for our machines IMO. Same as a guru but has even cleaner lines thicker gussets and you receive it MUCH quicker.

·
Premium Member
12,301 Posts
Going to get a bumpers and some hand guards and that's it.[/QUOTE said:
yeah right.:rotflmao:

seriously get a full set of skids and when u do that switch up ur grease zerks that are a pita when the skids are on.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Check out the Viking bumper by Thor, he's a member on here. Probably the best looking guard out there for our machines IMO. Same as a guru but has even cleaner lines thicker gussets and you receive it MUCH quicker.
Ended up going with guru because Thor was 30 days out. Going to get it powder coated (maybe linexed) red before the install which should look great with the red arms and "fangs" on my LE. Will post pics when it's done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts