Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
That's not bad for the price if it works. I went with the Ram mounts on mine and not been happier. There is a big price gap between the two. Install looks good, hope it works well for you. Can't wait to hear back later.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not bad for the price if it works. I went with the Ram mounts on mine and not been happier. There is a big price gap between the two. Install looks good, hope it works well for you. Can't wait to hear back later.
We did a total of 175 actual trail miles this weekend. Not nice, flat smooth trails but actual tight woods riding. This thing didn't move at all. Once the phone was screwed down I didn't have to touch it all day. This things a winner for sure.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. What software are you using? Is the Polaris trail app still a thing?
It's called trail mate, it has all of the Michigan snowmobile, atv, orv and MC trails. The Polaris trail app has all of the snowmobile trails but only a few of the atv trails. We can legally ride snowmobile trails off-season but they're pretty boring unless you want to get to another area real fast.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dang out of stock.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang out of stock.
They're back in stock. Ordered another for my motorcycle last week for a trip next weekend.

I now have 3 good weekends and about 400 miles of mixed trail riding on it. Sturdy as can be, hasn't moved at all.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks man, placing the order right now!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts