Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was goofing around on line and was very surprised at all of the stuff amazon has for quads.
They even have lots of tires.
Not sure of the prices but I noticed oil and filter kits as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well i never used Amazon tires and goodies so i will keep this information in my mind and try to use. Thanks for the wonderful information.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Don't forget

ebay, bikebandit and fixmytoys (.com). There are many others, but these 3 have kept me supplied with OEM and aftermarket at great prices, no sales taxes (woohoo!) and usually zero shipping added. Hooray for Competition!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
i found Fix my toys sorta on the high end on stuff....

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have purchased a few small items from Amazon (some for quad, cell phone covers, etc.) and found prices are better than Ebay, It may depend what ur looking for. I purchased my 14" Polaris wrec rims and 26" Sedona rip saws from my Polaris dealer about two years ago and the price was the same as anywhere online, so i gave my business to the local shop!!:beer:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Another thing with amazon you can get a free month trial of amazon prime. Which gets you free 2 day shipping on most items. So if you have a list of heavy stuff try the prime out :veryhappy: I ordered a plow winch and all kinds of expensive to ship items and got them all in 2 days for free..... a 80 lb. Package from Oregon in 2 days that had to cost some big money :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I ordered these on Amazon. I just got the last two tires today. The only bad thing I can find with Amazon is in most cases, like mine, you get the order from different companies. For example: I got two tires on the 13th then the rims on the 15th and the last two today. 3 different companies for all my items. However, the estimated shipping date was the 15th to 21st. I'm really happy! I checked these at a local dealer and they wanted $155 each for the rims. I got them for $95. Free shipping on the whole thing too!

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Amazon is a great place to start any search, and if your a Prime member it's free 2 day shipping. Tough to beat

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Amazon is a good place..I buy a lot from there....got my plow mount from them..a jump pack...my Ctek maintainer...Polaris clutch tool (19.99) great deal...slime compressor...I find better deals than on flea bay ...plus no hassle returns...now to get hand guards and windshield

·
Registered
66 Posts
Amazon is awesome. As stated, you can get lots of reviews on products and for me, I have found that in many cases, the price is better. However, I still shop around.
I just purchased three new gear bags, jumper cables, tow strap, 1st aid kit, more tire plugs and a set of tie downs... All for under a under a $100 including freight.
I now have a separate set of gear for my adventure bike and my adventure machine... That way I don't have to keep transferring stuff and consequently, forgetting something. I mean when your a hundred miles away from the nearest house, well you kind of want to be prepared.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts