Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my American eagle front mount plow from you guys online for my sportsman 570. Looking forward to getting it together and getting this thing mounted! Any info on how long it would take to get to ny?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
You better hope you get it soon. I just watched the weather, we are about to get hammered. And you guessed it, we are going to send it strait to you when we are done!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Jim-
American Eagle Manufacturing is located in the Minnesota metro area..... so I'd guess 5-7 business days to New York if being shipped via UPS ground or a Truck Freight Carrier to a residencial address. But that's just my guess. Did you get a tracking number??

Duck-
Guessing he ordered it though Thor @ ATV Superstore..... since we are in the ATV Superstore forum?!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Jim-
American Eagle Manufacturing is located in the Minnesota metro area..... so I'd guess 5-7 business days to New York if being shipped via UPS ground or a Truck Freight Carrier to a residencial address. But that's just my guess. Did you get a tracking number??

Duck-
Guessing he ordered it though Thor @ The ATV Superstore..... since we are in the ATV Superstore forum?!
lol makes sense, didnt notice that it was in here.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Just came inside from plowing. Just got about 6 inches dumped on us. What a awesome winter it has been!

Thank you again for the business! As stated on our store site the current turn time is up to 1 week to ship since American Eagle is overwhelmed due to all the snow storms. However they were kind enough to process our orders first and all orders went out yesterday.

Happy New Year!

Thor

HEY! Looking for a American Eagle ATV Plow?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome thank you. Fed ex tracking said it should be here on Saturday. We're getting a big storm on Friday so I should be able to play around with it sat night and Sunday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts