Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up today and instantly fell in love. I test rode an Outlander 1000xtp and a Scramler 1000 xp and the scrambler won in almost every department. The ride and ergos of the Scrambler are flat out as good as it gets on a sport oriented 800lb quad. Handling is where the Scrambler got me, I actually felt more confident on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
cool how about a video

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will get the wife to get a couple videos tomorrow...thing pulls wheelies from roll like nothing. My face hurts from smiling so much today.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
cool ya some video of the sound and some rolling wheelies would be cool
Enjoy

·
Premium Member
11,998 Posts
aaahhhhhhhhh $hit year of the 1G take over. its getting crazy all these bad azz 1000's rolling out. looks good bro. waiting for the vids.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man...I can't wait to hit the trails with it after break in.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sweet ride! I told my dealer when he gets one I'll buy it. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm kidding.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You wouldnt be disappointed....I was supposed to wait until the second batch they are getting, but he called me yesterday at work and told me he had one available so I bought it....lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
You wouldnt be disappointed....I was supposed to wait until the second batch they are getting, but he called me yesterday at work and told me he had one available so I bought it....lol
That's awesome. Would you mind telling me how much you paid? You can PM me if you want.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Congrats Chronix! Good for you! It's cool you got to test ride them both first.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys...I think they knew I wasn't going to buy anything until I could ride both, they looked a little reluctant.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome to the club:)
Break in seems to last forever...lol
And she will definitely run better as it breaks in..trust me

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man...Yea, I'm not liking the break in period, I'm only at .7 hours and I won't get any real riding in till next weekend if its decent out.

·
Registered
388 Posts
That's awesome. Would you mind telling me how much you paid? You can PM me if you want.
I paid 12,799 with no set up or delivery fee and also got a polaris quick disconnect rear bag...think they are like $130

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got it for $12,000, but got hit with the fees so its about the same...I got them to throw the first service in, but I should have negotiated for a hitch because my wife wants me to pull the trailer in our Mardi Gras parade later this month.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just a heads up, I lost one of my center caps for the wheels and they are on national back order. Luckily my dealer has a 2014 Scrambler 850 LE they put HD rims and Outlaws on, so they are going to let me steal one off of there. I think I will slap a little clear silicone on those guys so I don't lose anymore.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts