Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any other members on in the capital district of NY. Interested in hearing where people are riding in the area.

·
Registered
575 Posts
There are a few, Lewis County is the best atv riding area in NY, a little bit of a trip for ya though

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I have family in Albany. But don't know of any place to ride down there. So I leave the machines home when I come to visit. I ride a lot of places Upstate though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Latham, just got a new used 550 XP, and don't have any idea where to ride in Capital District. It's different now then when I was a kid.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Central NY here. Fortunately I live only an hour from Lewis and Oswego County trail systems. I would guess that Albany area folks are more like 1.5 hrs from LC. When I bought my wheeler I put zero thought into where I would ride it lol. There's plenty of farmland where I live but no official trail system in place which sucks. In the Albany region there is https://www.capitalareatrailriders.com/aboutus. I know nothing about them but it's a starting point anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts