Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a ride to start off the new year? I'm thinking of heading over to the Cliffs on Saturday January 4th. They reopen on the 1st of the new year. Let me know what you guys think. Should be pretty interesting over there with plenty of ice and hopefully some snow. Happy Holidays to everyone!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Where are the cliffs? I might be interested

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a long way from Vegas! HaHa. I know you're in Wisc. Sorry I'm an idiot sometimes. Anyhow, it's in Marsielles, IL. Not sure how long of a ride it is for you. Here is their website: thecliffsinsaneterrain.com
Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ah ok. Not to bad bout a 150 one way. But ill have to pass on that one right now.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's a bit too far for the day really. If it were for the weekend, that would make more sense, well to me anyhow. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I would love too, Unfortunately I just promised a friend I would haul his 550 back to the dealer that morning in Merriville Ind. Better dress warm they are calling for frigged temps all week.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would love too, Unfortunately I just promised a friend I would haul his 550 back to the dealer that morning in Merriville Ind. Better dress warm they are calling for frigged temps all week.
Well if you change your plans, let me know. Where in Chgo are you located? And, what type of Yamaha do you ride? I use to own a 2002 VStar 1100 Classic. Unfortunately I no longer have it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts