Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
We live in Orange County near Disneyland. Most riding is done in the lower desert Ocotillo Wells, Johnson Valley, Lucerne valley the list goes on. We take our annual trip to Richfield Utah for the atv jamboree with unlimited trails available and riding on the street is allowed.

·
Registered
548 Posts
My wife and I are going next month to Utah for the jamboree on the Paiute trail. We never been but it sure looks like alot of fun.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It is one of the best experiences of our life. My wife and I first went to the jamboree in 1999 and except for a couple of years for health issues never miss it. The friends we made that first year stay in contact and it is like a family reunion each year in September. We usually ride between 400 and 600 miles that week on some of the best trails available anywhere.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That's what we heard that its a great time. Look for us when your there. We ride two blue new sportsman's 400 and my wife will have are dog in front of her she's a buff cocker spaniel. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ride a red polaris 850XP and my wife rides a Kawasaki Brute force750 LE. We will look for you and hope to meet the both of you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm from Sacramento. Have only ridden in Fiddletown. Probably to Eldorado Natnl Forrest in the near future
Where in Fiddletown do you ride? My Folks have a place there. We usually go up to Eldorado to ride, but if there's a place around town, that would be cool too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I ride some BLM trails that border my grandparents cabin. I have a friend who lives in grizzly flats and his place borders el dorado, he said there are trails all the way to Tahoe

·
Registered
49 Posts
Me too if you don't mind!

41 - 60 of 94 Posts