1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Danbury the week of Dec 2

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Hoping to make a test trip some time in December to test out our new RZRS Midwest edition once we have installed all the new extras. The list is big and the time is short! Keeping my fingers crossed. Need to get out and enjoy Gods country.

*Viper Elite 3500 Lb Winch
*Motoalliance cab heater
*RyFab roof
*Ryfab windshield
*Power windshield wiper kit
*Ryfab rear window
*Ryfab rear box
*Ricochet armor
*Quadrax front elite bumper
*HID lights
*Rear view mirror
*Custom made removable canvas upper doors
*American Eagle 66 inch plow with power turn (ETS)

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Thor very nice RZRS & enjoy the new toy.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Whats the deadhorse like in the winter? I would imagine they could get alot of snow for the wheelers. I was in clam lake in oct and rode the trails right around there they were rough but fun.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i hear the deadhorse is pretty fun in the winter for atv's. I think they are groomed so with a 4 by 4 and winches, it shouldn't be a problem. i normally just drive around my house but was hoping to get a bigger ride going this winter.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Winter is the best time for riding here. Many rides planned, just not the exact place and dates yet.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Where is Deadhorse? Depending when you go and where it is, I may be up for a weekend ride. Looking to hit Rocky Glen this Saturday if you're interested. Where are you located?

·
Registered
434 Posts
i ride all winter alot of trails around here, best time to ride IMO. only sucks when u get stuck cuz most the time your riding on 4ft of snow packed by sleds and if you fall through it can be fun trying to get back up only the packed snow

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where is Deadhorse? Depending when you go and where it is, I may be up for a weekend ride. Looking to hit Rocky Glen this Saturday if you're interested. Where are you located?
deadhorse is in clam lake a good 5 to 6 hours up into wi. rocky glen is still open?!

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
deadhorse is in clam lake a good 5 to 6 hours up into wi. rocky glen is still open?!
They said that they are open this Saturday. May be their last day of the season though. Received an email yesterday stating they are going for it. Weather should be alright too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I ride three days a week all winter here in Parker Az. Most every day is a good day to ride.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I plan on riding all year round with this winter being my first plow and ride.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
i ride all winter alot of trails around here, best time to ride IMO. only sucks when u get stuck cuz most the time your riding on 4ft of snow packed by sleds and if you fall through it can be fun trying to get back up only the packed snow
In the winter I carry one of those telescoping shovels that the sledders use.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ill take note of that seams like a good idea especially when there arent any tree around to winch from

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I will probably be running quads more this winter. As it stands, sleds sit idle as we are in a relatively barren snow year at elevations below 4k feet.

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
We ride year round here. Next big ride is our annual New Years Day Ride. Right now it looks like we have around 15 folks going, and hope to see a few more. No better way to kick off the new year than spending a day with friends out enjoying what God has given us.

A shot from this years NYD ride.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I ride year round but normally just use quad for hauling in supplies and people to cabin in winter. I need to look into a track kit if I want to explore anything further out.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Have a few friends coming down here from Colorado, Montrose to be more exact and if it's not too cold :D We will be taking them out for a little ride in the area.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts